Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Brand #2: Sugar Creek Gang, etc

 


After finding the brand of Clay Farmers, I've started to search the brands of some of my favourite movies. It's often difficult, especially when they removed the labels. I don't have much knowledge. I will make a list later and of course add the brand to the posts.

Some brands I found quite quick but on this I searched for ~3 hours. It's not just the label removed but also one of the bib pockets. The current pairs have a different logo.

Dragonfly wore Calvin Klein overalls. I first found the pic on bottom left on pinterest. Taken from an overalls blog on tumblr, originally taken from a foreign shop (also showing the front and other views).

On the upper back there's no label but it's inside. I found similar brands but very rare are the belt loops. The brand was not mentioned on tumblr, I did an image by image search (Google Lens).

Other movies:

The Dinosaur Hunter (raw denim, boy are Dickies (label removed)

Huck & the King of Hearts are Washington Dee Cee.

Anderland ep 44 are OshKosh B'gosh

The Waltons, Jim-Bob s3e19 (treehouse rear, no pic) OshKosh, label removed

Raggedy Man (1981): Osh Kosh +unknown

Rascal and Last Train From Gun Hill maybe Carhartt (half bib pocket)

 

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/sugar-creek-gang_4.html

No comments: