Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Miracles from Heaven

 

Christian drama, biography
-Year: 2016
-Year in film: 2011   
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Abbie ~13 ?  
-Available on DVD: yes 
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low
-Rating:  4/10 
-Rating: ****
-Comment: An older girl, I think Brighton Sharbino in faded shortalls. Pic 1 is an icon from the trailer (I haven't found that in the movie by a high speed search), pic 2 (best scene) at 1h24, also front but distance view. Another brief sitting view headshot distance at 6. Main character is a young girl (Kylie Rogers), another girl is Courtney Fansler.

As announced another "Miracle" film I found by coincidence. She also starred in Good Ol' Boy (2015) but others in bibs (boys+girl, rating 4), I found another pic of that on IMDb with the boys also in raw denim bibs and a girl in long bibs. I missed that and have to recheck that.

For the brief scene rating ~4-5.


 

No comments: