Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rascal


Bill Mumy and a raccoon. Disney film after book from Sterling North
-Year: 1969
-Year in film: 1900s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: teen boy Sterling
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Funny film. Typical animal/family Disney film of the 1960s. Bill Mumy wears half of the film light blue bibs with no back bib piece, just suspenders. There are also shirtless scenes, scenes with lawn mowing and cycling in bibs and swimming scenes (without bibs). Also some older men in bibs. It's not a real farm film (small corn field and garden) and it could be better. I usually don't like films with bibs with just suspenders, but front view looks like real bibs. Nice film.

Update (I forgot the tag teen boy). Now also on my bedroom blog (rating 4).

Pic 1 at 30 minutes, pic 2 at 35, pic 3 at 38minutes.

Bibs reminds me of The Sun Comes Up (rating 7).

I also bought the novel. Brand might be Carhartt (half bib pocket). Rating 6-7.

/2012/07/04/book-18-sterling-north-rascal/

No comments: