Sunday, January 29, 2023

Update 2: To Hell and Back (1955), rating 7, updates 2011-2012 posts


After having finished searching for possible books on my rating 5 and rating 6 posts (~1200 posts, I haven't found any books, but found and ordered one elsewhere, coming soon), I found this 2011 post which still had (the wrong) rating 5 and tiny pic in poor quality. I have a different pic (4:3 full screen) in the 1910s-1930 year list.

I found a stream in HD (probably from a BD) and thought that this must be at least rating 6 or 7 (although rather few scenes, mainly near the beginning, but great scenes when walking front+rear and handsome teen) and made some new caps. One more pic (rear view) in the main post. The rear view is also great. Bibs are quite tight and have a "historical" cut (rear). Next to a toddler and some men, I also found another, younger boy at 51 (pic 2, also rear view, but less of interest, set in Casablanca ?).

Then I found, that I already had an update in 2020 (on wordpress) rating 7 but still missing the pics. The A-Z rating had rating 7 (as these lists were imported from the most recent backup). So I think almost all ratings on the A-Z list should be correct (I recently had an exception, probably I just forgot to change).

As said on my previous girl's rating 5 update, there are still issues with my early, original posts here (Jan 2011- Mar 21 2012, so ~800 posts), thouse with the tiny pics, still missing update info and links and some also have a wrong rating if later changed. 

After coming back from wordpress, I decided not to overwrite these original posts with the tiny pics as the result would be that there were no pics at all for a long time (~2 years now). I have added then larger pics, first rating 7-10, now I'm currently re-uploading rating 4 posts (tagged boys). I have in total 1,021 of them and I'm currently back down to Sept 2015. So still many pics are missing. Also the later comments are not shown (I still have them).

But when doing a blog search, there are usually the most recent posts including the updates shown. When searching for a rating 7 post, I couldn't find a post having a wrong lower rating. There are some few notable rating 5 and 6 posts that I will update soon. And rating 4 as well as said on the re-uploads. I don't assume a rating 3 (or 4) post on which I later changed the rating to 7 or up. So there are few (notable) posts affected, maybe I just forgot to check/upload the rating 7 update or I thought the year list is enough.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/03/to-hell-and-back-1955.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/update-to-hell-and-back-1955.html


 

No comments: