Sunday, January 29, 2023

Update 2: Start Here! Adventures into Science

 

This is one of the few (missing) rating 5 girls re-upload. I don't remember if I had re-uploads of females up to rating 6 or 5. I currently re-uploading rating 4 posts (tagged boys). I have in total 1,021 of them and I'm currently back down to Sept 2015. So still many pics are missing.

My early, original posts here (Jan 2011- Mar 21 2012, so ~800 posts), thouse with the tiny pics still missing update info and links and some also have a wrong rating if later changed. 

More info and details on my upcoming post.   

I have searched the web for possible new vids (or pics), there are still only 3 clips. I first wondered, why my pic (which is the only one to be found on Google Images) has a much better quality than the clips, but then I recalled, that a fellow reader had sent me the pics (also see the comments).

I had an update with these pics and info in 2016 (originally on wordpress) but haven't re-uploaded them here after migration. Original post from 2011. As the series is rare, I think it's worth re-uploading these pics. Girl, first assumed to be ~10 yo, should be ~12 or 13.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/07/start-here-adventures-into-science.html

Update: I've also added there more original info from the wordpress post and also info from different comments. Comments were here first 4 but as the comments were in 2013 and some more incl the pics in 2016 (when being on wordpress) and I hadn't replaced the post, these were temporarily lost.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the Lime Green one's were principally for girls as were the bright red and yellow ones. I got saddled as a tween boy with all three besides the Black, Flouresent Blue, Denim, & Railroad Striped ones. Which were certainly more boys colors. But, I still made these Bright girls colors fashionable anyway with the right shoes, shirts, and hats.