Saturday, January 28, 2012

Info 122: Updates (boy/girl)


Places in the Heart (1984):
(boys, girl, men), Yankton Hatten, pictured. I had almost forgotten to update this entry of this movie I have recorded 1 week ago. Very good scenes of cotton picking etc. Some more actors in bibs found. But rather few bib scenes. So rating 6-7.
I removed my 2 old and small pics and uploaded some more. 
Starring Sally Field and John Malcovitch, set in the 1930s, 2 Oscars.

/2011/06/places-in-heart.html

The Lost Treasure of Sawtooth Island:
(teen girl bibs+shortalls, old man). I didn't knew that there are bibs and shortalls. Fewer bib scenes, as I didn't expect that she often changed her clothes on the boat. Bibs are quite baggy. No new pics yet, but I included a clip (thanks for the suggestion). Also a shirtless teen boy and in shorts (no bibs).
See 3 posts below.

7th Heaven
I have updated Season 1. 3 girls (supporting actresses, 2 are teens) in ep 8. One is quite good and baggy, but no need for pics for this brief scenes.

Where's Willie?
I have received this DVD today, but only seen half of it yet. So far very few scenes of a ~9 yo boy. Maybe rating 4-5. Entry coming soon.

My latest novel is almost finished. But much poorer than the movie.

No comments: