Friday, January 27, 2012

The Skateboard Kid II


Family film starring Dee Wallace
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Mickey ~12 ys
-Available on DVD: yes  
-I own: no?
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: 12 or 13 yo Brooke Stanley (but younger looking, not tagging teens) in light blue blue bibs, full length and with pigtails (pictured with Trenton Knight as the main character 12 yo Sammy).

I think I have seen this movie, but can't remember it, maybe I even have some parts somewhere on VHS.
Looks like a good family action movie, rated PG. Also starring Bruce Davison, Andrew Stevens (who also directed) and Andrew Keegan.


I have to check this again the next broadcasting for maybe more actors in bibs.
Rating 5 for now.

No comments: