Sunday, January 29, 2012

Diplomatic Siege


Thriller starring Peter Weller
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl ~15
-Available on DVD: yes  
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least a teen girl in blue bibs (pictured), I don't know her name.
I only saw the first part of this movie and noticed 2 short scenes. The other one standing but showing headshot only. So I assume few scenes. Bibs and actress might be quite good.
I also don't like those action movies (rated R).

Film aka. Enemy of My Enemy, also starring Uwe Ochsenknecht, Daryl Hannah, Tom Berenger and 16 or 17 yo Jeremy Lelliott.

I have to check this again.

Rating 4-5.

Update: I haven't found more scenes. Pics at 10-11 minutes. On widescreen versions you can only see parts of the bib when sitting in the car. Very brief scene. A bit earlier only parts of her straps. So at least a better headshot.

No comments: