Friday, May 3, 2024

Update: Tri dnya s pridurkom

In 2014 I got a suggestion by db1 in Shadows of Desire (1994) (woman rating 4, no pic left) with links to 2 tumblr screencaps about an unknown boy actor in long bibs and unknown movie or series. I recently found comments in my spam folder. I was sure, that I had a post but first confound it with a German movie with a boy in orange shirt but longer hair. By coincidence Felix commented on that about the brand Rocky, that was Baby Rex - Der kleine Kommissar (rating 5). 

I did an image by image search (now called Google Lens) and found one of the original sources. Actor is Artemiy Shaffer as Maks. But later I found that db1 found out the title and there's already another comment there I published.

So I've re-uploaded one of my pics, movie is rating 3. I haven't rechecked that yet, maybe rather rating 4. There's also a man cycling in shortalls.

Today I found that there's a 2013 series called Super Maks, with at least one other boy (younger brother ?) in bibs, coming soon.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2014/06/tri-dnya-s-pridurkom.html

1 comment:

Felix said...

Thanks, I'd forgotten about this movie and it is at the right time as I have been trying to identify movies that include this particular style of Gap dungarees, with the white logo at the corner of the back right pocket. So far I identified Balloon Farm (1999), Bogus (1996), Dunston Checks In (1996), Gloria (1998), Les parents modèles (1997), Little Cobras - Operation Dalmatian (1997), Monkey Business (1998), Operation Splitsville (1999), The Adventures of Ragtime (1998), The Last Great Ride (2000), Thrill (1996).

This is made more difficult when they remove the logos like in Balloon Farm (1999) leaving only a patch of darker denim.

Of course I am sure there are many more and there are similar ones in films like No Dessert Dad, till You Mow the Lawn (1994) but with the logo on the front bib. Also not to be confused with the Old Navy ones which look similar at the front but have a completely different back like in Cactus Kid (2000).

I won't be restarting my own blog any time soon, certainly not this year, but I recently started creating screenshot galleries again, so perhaps I can at least contribute with some comments on your blog.