Thursday, June 19, 2014

Shadows of Desire (1994)

shadowsofdesire2shadowsofdesire

TV thriller starring Nicolette Sheridan
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Rowena ~30
-Available on DVD: yes *
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  4/10 ??
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least Nicolette Sheridan should be in bibs. Sorry, no pics or clips with her in bibs found yet.

From the chicks list. Aka "The Devil's Bed" There should be a DVD release in 2006, but obviously very rare and OOP.

I am still checking and rechecking the "missing chicks list" and I couldn't found her in bibs for a long time, so I decided to make a preliminary entry and at least showing her in this movie. Now I have the lower part of the chicks list (my internal part 5) complete.

I also couldn't find a woman in bibs in "The Killing Joke". I don't even know what movie is meant. There are some different short films, one with a woman but obviously no bibs. Maybe a music clip or Batman movie or maybe commercial?

I will update my (yet uncomplete published) list and note this as hard case.

/2013/05/10/list-23-missing-chicks-list-entries/

Sorry I can't say anything more. Not even the bibs color or amount or scenes. Probably few scenes.

Rating 4-5 for now but completety unsure. Can anybody help finding a pic or clip?

Please also note my previous entry (girl, woman).

Update: I checked this movie. I only found a very brief scene (headshot only, front+rear at around 30 minutes), shirtless. So now rating 3-4.

3 comments:

db1 said...

Found these images of a boy wearing blue overalls in a film or tv series though I do not know from what.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/50fadc90dd3fb9b462d7711a96b8a57f/tumblr_mwz9qp4UUg1t2pn7xo1_1280.jpg

http://37.media.tumblr.com/8697a93d38d206a2310b05239e03351c/tumblr_mwz9qp4UUg1t2pn7xo2_1280.jpg

Do you have any idea where these images come from and who the boy actor is? Would be a good addition to the blog if we could figure it out.

db1 said...

Found that the name of the actor is Artemy Shaffer. He appears in a Russian film called Три дня с придурком from 2011 wearing light blue overalls. Translated name of the film is Three Days with a Jerk. Easily available to find the film online in many places.

Admin said...

Thanks again!
Personally, I prefer a bit older boys. He looks much younger than 11. And I think I won't like this actor but have only checked some short clips yet.
I will add it under "Tri dnya s pridurkom" soon.