Friday, June 27, 2014

Tri dnya s pridurkom

Family film
-Year: 2011
-Year in film: 2010s ?
-Country: Russia
-Who in bibs: Maks ~11
-Available on DVD: yes ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: 10 or 11 yo but younger looking Artemiy Shaffer in stone washed bibs and a man in khaki shortalls (what is quite rare, he also cycling in shortalls). Best scenes starting at 28 minutes.

Thanks again for this suggestion.

In the meantime I've seen several scenes thoughout the complete movie. I think no bibs scenes at the beginning and at the end he wears other pants.

But I don't like either bibs nor boy with that mullet haircut. The other boy looking a bit better to me. They are crawling through the hay. Maybe some quite good scenes of his bottom. Also funny scene grapping and carrying him by the straps.

Looks like a typical or better rather weak movie. But I have to check it completely at slow speed.

Rating 3 for now.

Russian title "Три дня с придурком" what means Three Days With a Jerk.


 

1 comment:

Admin said...

Great! I like him. I bet there are lots of series still missing. Often few scenes and hard to find or even supporting actors. I usually don't watch series except for some very few.