Sunday, May 12, 2024

Super Maks

 

Family comedy series, 20 ep
–Year: 2013
–Year in film: 2010s 
–Country: Russia
–Who in bibs: Alexei ~7 ?
–Available on DVD: no? 
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: medium 
–Rating:  3/10  
–Rating: ***
–Comment: The younger brother (probably Denis Gusev Денис Гусев *2003) in bibs in several episodes. Good sitting also in ep 1, 4 and 15 inside and outside (barefooted). Some more boys in thin protective plastic coveralls (white, green) in ep 17.

Pic 1 from ep 5, pic 2 from ep 15 lying upside down on the couch, barefooted surrounded by 2 of his brothers (Maks on right). 

I mentioned this in the update of Tri dnya s pridurkom (rating 3) where Artemiy Shaffer starred 2 years earlier as Maks.

Other scenes of interest: older brother shirtless in Boxer shorts in ep 16 and indoor Waterpark setting in ep 20.

I don't like the young boy. Rating ~3. Original title:



No comments: