Sunday, May 12, 2024

My Petsaurus

 

Kids preschool series, 5 seasons
Year: 2017-
Year in film: 2010s 
Country: UK (Wales)
Who in bibs: Chloé ~7-11, Bethan ~14 ?
Available on DVD: no? 
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: medium+ ? 
Rating:  4/10  
Rating: ****
Comment: A young girl (Alea Beechey) in different bibs, shortalls and dresses. Pic 1 a long bleached pair with flared legs. Also in pigtails. The best I found, also sitting and kneeing. Obviously from season 5 (Funny Dinosaur Compilation) maybe s5e3. Pic 2 from Dinosaur Mischief. Shortalls with dots and leggins underneath and also with an apron. Probably S1e8.

Another suggestion. Thanks! I mainly found few but long compilations. Episodes are 2 minutes each. I later found myself on pics also a teen girl Bethan (Amelia May Elliott) in long rare bibs with a jacket in 2 episodes, in ep Picnic (s3e5) and Training s3e6 (pic 3).

I think rather few good scenes and the young girl often wore a dark blue dress (and rubber boots).

Rating ~4-5 for now.



 

No comments: