Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Prettig geregeld

 

Comedy series, 35 ep
Year: 1988-1991
Year in film: 1980s/90s
Country: The Netherlands
Who in bibs: lady ~21, man
Available on DVD: no
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: very low ?
Rating:  4/10 
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this young lady in ep 34 (s4e9) and also a man (Peter Faber in ep 26) in bibs. Obviously Cynthia Abma and she only appeared in this episode (according IMDb). A very brief scene, headshots only, so unknown length, maybe shortalls.

I forgot to re-check another Dutch series, Mijn Idee (still have to recheck more). Girls/Teen girl rating 6. On the same YouTube channel I found this series. I haven't checked all episodes. But I think few scenes if any more and few young actors.

Not bad, but for this very brief scene rating ~3-4 for now.

No comments: