Monday, January 22, 2018

Mijn idee



Family series Karst van der Meulen. 20 ep
Year: 1985-1990
Year in film: 1980s
Country: The Netherlands
Who in bibs: girls 11, 14
Available on DVD: no
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium- *
Rating:  6/10
Rating: ******
Comment: At least 3 girls in 4 different bibs or similar, all with a belt. Cycling and farm content.

I have entries on my bedroom and shiny shorts blog (boys, rating up to 7 including Adidas shorts) and I missed all bibs scenes, until I have briefly rechecked this series today. So it's still possible, that I miss some scenes/actors. Another great series by Karst van der Meulen, this time reality TV.

Pic 1 from ep 4 segment "Star" showing 14 yo Fabiola Kleyn in light blue bibs, also sitting and farm and cycling scenes.

Pic 2+4 from ep 3 with 14 yo Natasja Grant in 2 diffent pairs. Not sure if pic 4 are long bibs and with a belt as well.

Pic 3 is from ep 1 showing 11 yo Mariska Rengelink in light blue, rare bibs, more likely sleeveless coveralls. Wide white belt. Several good scenes. This freckled girl is my favourite in bibs.

Rating almost 7 but I don't like most girls and the belts. Nice 80s kids, haircuts and other clothes. I currently don't have the time to watch all episodes at slow speed.

No comments: