Sunday, January 21, 2024

Update 2: The River (1984)

 

I have again watched my DVD (mainly boys, rating 6). The movie starring Mel Gibson and Sissy Spacek (both also in bibs but Spacek very briefly) is still great and I like handsome Shane Bailey (jeans scenes rating 9 at 44). Unfortunately, there are rather few good scenes of his bibs. I've uploaded these 2 new pics and re-uploaded 2 from the 1st update also showing another boy. 

About 4 rear views, one partial, one partial with a jacket, one muddy from a distance (see 1st update) and this full but dark lit scene at 1h34. Cycling is also very brief. Only one sitting scene in bibs while welding (also partially close up at 35). Rear view of chubby Billy is extremely brief.

And no really full front view like some good publicity pics (like pic 18 on IMDb) but they did not appear like this in the movie and is mirrored.

There is also a Blu-ray, but the DVD has perfect quality to me (unless you have a large plasma TV or need print-outs).

I also checked the 1985 novelisation by Stephen Bauer. 2x overalls and 3x coveralls. But I think only mentioned with men wearing them.

Main entry with 3 pics also showing the little girl and Billy (front)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/02/river-1984.html



No comments: