Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Update: My Hometown (1996)

myhometown-ep38myhometown-ep5

I have checked all available previews of this series. Unfortunately they are very short and someone should pay for the complete downloads.

I could find (looks like) a young woman in ep 38 (pic 1), a teen girl in shortalls (ep 5, pic 2, maybe the same teen girl as previously found) and also a younger girl in ep 23 with a horse (riding as well ?).

Main entry (also a teen boy, rating 7)

/2015/04/02/my-hometown-1996/

Thanks once more Felix for another suggestion.

myhometown-ep23

6 comments:

db1 said...

Felix did not make this suggestion to you. Db1 did. Please note db1 is not Felix.

dungareesmovies said...

I can provide you with HD caps of Sune i Fjallen if you can't find some. Also, you know the series Trzy szalone zera with Grzegorz Ruda in overalls?

Admin said...

I know. I was talking about another, different suggestion.

Admin said...

The 2nd one is on YouTube and I've already found. Very good (probably rating 7 or 8). I remember having seen this on TV. How could I forget these scenes?

The other one I will try to find tomorrow. Most movies that exist on DVD I'm able to find myself. I wonder why you don't run your dungarees blog anymore.

dungareesmovies said...

My blog was too much work and not enough feedback. I was working on a website which would be a replacement, but for now that is also on hold. http://i.imgur.com/jzCw9ng.jpg

Admin said...

Looks very good. Are you sure that this design can hold 2000+ movies and 10,000 HD pics and is this fast and still a free hosting?

Blogging is always much work (unless someone just reblogs).
And you can't expect much response on a niche blog.

I also have very few feedback. 2 or 3 followers who comment regularly, very few votes and around 5 direct hits on each post.
I still think that most people are searching just for movie downloads.

My other blogs have less feedback.
I'm not sure how long I will continue my blogs.