Thursday, January 11, 2024

A Walton Thanksgiving Reunion

 

TV movie
Year: 1993
Year in film: 1963   
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boys, man ~30 
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low
Rating:  3/10
Rating: ***
Comment: 3 young uncredited boys (Roy, Merle and Tyler ?) in bibs. 2 brief scenes at 11 with open jackets outside and at the end inside, removing jackets and sitting at a table (briefly and distance, partially. Also a young man in bibs (I think Tony Becker as Drew Cutler who also appeared in seasons 8+9, friend of Elizabeth?). Pics also showing Jason. I think they should be his kids.

As announced I found the TV movies in a book and so checked them. The TV movies are poor and it's sometimes shocking seeing the cast much older. Most specials are from 1982 so just after the series. 2 are about weddings.

I found one toddler girl (maybe Patsy? or a boy) in dark purple bibs in Mother's Day on Walton's Mountain (1982) at 29. No need for a post. 

I also found a full stream of one of the new movies: The Walton's Homecoming (2021) rating 4 (now rather 3). Very poor. Especially the actors including grandpa. No boys in bibs just Mary-Ellen and a black man sitting in a bus at 37. I hope to find the other one. Main overview rating up to 10

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/the-waltons.html


 

No comments: