Wednesday, January 11, 2023

The Waltons' Homecoming


TV movie
Year: 2021
Year in film: 1933 ?  
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Mary-Ellen ~21, man 
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium-
Rating:  4/10  ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least  Marcelle LeBlanc as Mary Ellen in faded bibs. Straps are simple (no braces), no bib pocket. Probably also sitting. And a black young man in bibs.

After finding "new" books (see previous post), I found by coincidence this new movie. And while writing, I found a 2022 movie "A Waltons Thanksgiving" with also boys in bibs! Coming soon. Maybe the boy also appears here?

I only have seen the trailer. And I don't like the bibs of her. I think, I also don't like the characters. The actress is much older than the character Mary Ellen. And Ben is completely missing.

So rating ~3-4 for now. Old series and main overview, rating 10

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/the-waltons.html

Update: Now seen. No boys. One brief scene of a black man sitting in a bus at 37. Movie is poor. Some scenes of Mary-Ellen sitting on a bed (at 19 poor view, distance/side view), also outside in the snow at 30, open jacket. Rather few (good) scenes mainly at the beginning, rather rating 3. More pics maybe later. 2 more pics

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/04/update-waltons-homecoming.html


No comments: