Saturday, January 13, 2024

On Our Own (1994)

 

Sitcom 20 ep
–Year: 1994-1995
–Year in film: 1990s   
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: girl Jordee ~8, girl Jai ~14, Josh ~12 ? 
–Available on DVD: no ?
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium- ?
–Rating:  4/10
–Rating: ****
–Comment: At least a young girl (unpictured) ~8yo Jurnee Smolett and maybe 6 yo Jazz Smolett in different bibs/shortalls/bibs-like dresses and I think bibs (trailer on IMDb with a helmet), a teen girl (probably Jazz Smolett ~14 ?) and a (teen) boy or young man, maybe 17 yo Josh or 12 yo Jussie Smollett in bibs. 

Yesterday there had been many movies added to the playlist. I had them all except this series. There was just a brief clip of Pilot 3 (pic 1). Girl and boy from the trailer on IMDb. I haven't checked all episodes. I think very few clips on YouTube.

Rating ~4 for now.


 

No comments: