Thursday, September 14, 2023

Update 5: Krempoli - Ein Platz für wilde Kinder


I've recently re-watched my full DVD set at regular speed (rating 7 for this boy Mirko in raw denim bibs, see main entry and sitting in update 4). Great series, although I don't like the 70s but it's rather timeless. The Lederhosen scenes (other, blond boy Thomas are even better, other blog, rating 7 as well but better pictured here).

By coincidence it also appeared on my rating 4 re-uploads (for this faded red pair and rubber boots). Was in first update, Dec 2014 post was rating 4+6. Pic 1 is from ep 5 (also rear view). Same pair in ep 2 (peeing scene trying to distinguish a fire), but I won't re-upload that.

Pic 2 is a young lady (guest cast, rating 2-3) in ep 4 was in update 3.

Main entry also with a teen girl in a blue pair (main cast)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2012/08/krempoli-ein-platz-fur-wilde-kinder.html


 

No comments: