Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Update 3: Krempoli

krempoli-ep9bkrempoli-ep4b

Finally finished this series. Many scenes, so it's hard to decide what scenes to take. I don't want too much pics in one post, so 1st the females.

I thought, I have seen 2 women, but probably it's just one in ep 4 (pic 2 sitting, nothing much more to be seen here, although one view below the table).

The only other female is the teen girl Monika, I think 13 yo in medium blue bibs. Simple suspenders till the bottom, 4 buttons. I don't like these kind of bibs. First appearance in ep 6 and then very often. Also sitting scenes, sitting on a bike and the like.

Rating 2-3 for the females only. Pic 1 from ep 9, pic 3 from ep 6.

Main entry, rating 7 at

/2012/08/27/krempoli-ein-platz-fur-wilde-kinder/

krempoli-ep6-4buttons

 

No comments: