Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Update 4: Krempoli


So the final update of this series. I think 11 yo Mirko is always wearing bibs. First the light red ones and since ep 3 mainly the raw denim ones. Legs cuffed up a lot. I like raw denim bibs, but rather few good scenes. Few sitting scenes, few rear views. He's quite thin and often in the background. And the image quality of the DVD is sometimes quite bad. So I can't give rating 8, rather 6-7. Somehow I hoped for more and better scenes. There are also some more young men in bibs.

Pic 1 sitting in ep 4, maybe one of the best scenes (but very short). Pic 2 a good wet scene in ep 4 but short as well. Pic 3 in the red bibs next to Thomas in Lederhosen (ep 5) also showing their heights. Pic 4 one rear view from ep 8.

Still an interesting cult series and I will watch it again later. More infos on my Lederhosen blog. See also the previous update of the females. Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2012/08/krempoli-ein-platz-fur-wilde-kinder.html

ep4 2/16

No comments: