Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Update: Pierino movies

 

I'm currently re-watching my DVDs including Pierino contro tutti (boy rating 7, pic 1, I also have an update with another pic). Funny boy and with the baggy grey corduroy bibs and the cap he looks like a street boy. I wondered if the other boy in "Pierino colpisce ancora" (rating 6, pics 2+3) wore corduroy bibs as well. 

Some uploads are in quite poor VHS-like quality due to the age of the movies (1981,1982). There are new uploads in where someone has both trailer in 1080p. I think there are no BDs including the trailers. He did it himself not sure how, it's not just upscaling but also improving the frames and also restorated audio and fixing the speed.

Pic 1 is from that improved trailer (YouTube Pierino contro tutti - Trailer (1981) (Restauro audio/video 1080p), but downsized here, pic is I think just before the crouching scene at 1h19. There are also headshots. The trailer of  "Pierino colpisce ancora" not showing the boy. But I found other clips in good 720p quality. 

The last pic at 1h20 clearly showing the corduroy fabric. The cuff is darker. It looks like if the main fabric is inside and is turned inside out so it's smoother inside and brighter color outside. And I'm quite sure it's the same pair as on the other boy one year earlier.

I also found a Pierino comic series with an illustration showing an older teen boy or man in bibs. I also have now added the third movie in the main entry (girl, man rating 2). And I have checked most of the other official and inofficial movies of this series (2 later remakes, I haven't found) and similar movies. I also found the current site of the actor (film 1) who is now a singer in Rome.

Update: A young man or older teen boy in faded bibs in Giggi il bullo.

Update 2: Another man in La liceale al mare con l'amica di papà.




No comments: