Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Book 133: Pierino (comic)

I have re-checked the movies (boys rating up to 7) and searched for books. It's not easy as Pierino means Little Johnny or Peter and you find many unrelated books like Peter and the Wolf. There are some few books with Alvaro Vitali on the cover but I think these are just joke collections. Maybe the plot of the movies is not deep enough for a novel and just based on slapstick and erotic humor.

But then I found this adult comic series 1982-1986.

55 issues + 4 supplements, publisher Edifumetto, drawings by Stelio Fenzo. In Spain published as Jaimito (there are again others with this title).

At least in issue N.36 "Lo scopatore della mensa F." there's an older blond teen boy or young man sitting in class, first row in white bibs (page 36). I have checked many samples and 2 full issues but haven't found other illustrations.

Quite interesting but in the school the boy(s) in bibs are ~10 yo. The illustrations are simple and I don't like them.

I am currently searching for other comics with bibs, I already have found some and will make a list soon. Main entry (also read the upcoming post)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/pierino-contro-tutti.html

No comments: