Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Almost Home (1993) - The Torkelsons

 

I now have completely checked also season 2 aka Almost Home. I only found there a young lady in faded bibs in ep6 (s2e6), pic 1. Funny scene with a snake.

Pic 2 is from the main series showing the girl in s1e6 in light brown bibs, shortalls or skirtalls (I haven't found a full view). Something bound over her hips (or skirtalls).

In dark blue or dark grey or black bibs, shortalls or skirtalls in s1e13.

I have checked the first season 3 times and the 2nd twice and still haven't found Lee Norris (pic 1) in bibs. Either I missed him (very brief scene?) or it was just a publicity pic or confound with Adam Wylie. He's shirtless in shorts in s2e1. And has other, round glasses in season 2.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-torkelsons.html


 

No comments: