Sunday, August 6, 2023

Update 15: Kidsongs


I searched for new Kidsongs clips, but there aren't any. Then I've seen again I've Been Working on the Railroad, and I found scenes at the end, that I couldn't recall but there aren't any new. Sometimes there are clips abridged when turning to a new song (or in the TV shows) that are missing on other compilations. (I have to recheck the TV shows).

Then I wasn't sure if the kid with the straw hat (pic 2) is really a boy (great bibs, non hickory striped). Hair appears to be quite long on the back and face and eyes look more like a girl. But after checking the full video Yankee Doodle Dandy, I'm quite sure that it's a boy, probably the one of the marching band at the beginning and with Uncle Sam (I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, pic 3, compare the teeth) and also later on a wagon. Maybe it's Paul Smith who also appeared at A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm and Shortenin' Bread. David Chan also looked like a girl.

Then I've seen again There's a Hole in the Bucket (same video). Pic 4, new pic. At the beginning the boy in bibs is also sitting (I didn't recall). Also more close-up but very briefly and partially behind another boy. Later very good scenes of him standing. Better in the update. Also great the blonde girl with protruding pigtails (in a dress) pinching the boy at the hair spike.

There are some more kids with unknown gender (maybe due to the caps), mainly in Boppin' With the Biggles.

I also have re-uploaded both photoshopped pics of Country-Sing-Along (song: Swingin', pic 1) showing now also Kyle Stanley in bibs and Kari Floberg in dark bibs.

Main entry f/m rating 8

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/07/kidsongs_4.html

 



No comments: