Sunday, August 6, 2023

Just Dance Kids


Ubisoft Wii video game series/franchise
-Year: 2010-2013
-Year in film: 2010 ?
-Country: USA ?
-Who in bibs: (teen) girls, teen boys
-Available on DVD: yes/Wii
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least a girl (on left) and teen boys in dark blue, maybe raw denim and faded bibs. Pic is from song "I've Been Working on the Railroad" (I found during research for Kidsongs, also see previous post (f/m). One performer is Jasiah Lewis another one Cameron Boyce.

There are some few other songs "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" with at least another older teen boy and I think same girl in faded bibs and other (farm) background. One performer is Jasiah Lewis. Dancing, also side view but I haven't found rear views. Coveralls in song "Can you point your fingers and do the Twist" and "Fraggle Rock". Another song is "Bingo" (one black performer is T.J. Jones). Yellow shorter, wide bibs in "The Chicken Dance". Teen girl in blue shortalls in "Walking on Sunshine".

There were 2 sequels in 2011 and 2013. I have checked all songs (on fandom). Main series is Just Dance. Pal versions are called Dance Juniors.

These are the official trailers featuring The Just Dance Kids. I also found other, very young girls in song "I've Been Working on the Railroad", probably user kids.


No comments: