Thursday, February 3, 2022

Kidsongs: I've Been Working on the Railroad

 


Some boys in hickory striped bibs and some in regular bibs. I previously had a pic under Yankee Doodle Dandy and have icons in the boys list. The song and setting is good and the bibs scenes are much better than first remembered. Unfortunately, the image quality is quite poor. Very good are the bibs of the boy with the straw hat. I couldn't identify him for sure, his face is often dark lit. Maybe Chris Finch? Less likely Robby Rosellen, Paul Smith or even a girl? Black boy could be Steven Brooks. Also a man in faded bibs or striped.

I then wasn't again sure if it's a girl (due to longer hair on the back). I now think, I found him without straw hat in I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Pic 2 on right is David Chan (hickory striped).

The boy assumed to wear white bibs turned out to just wore a shirt with a pattern.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/07/kidsongs_4.html



 

No comments: