Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Update: Start Here! Adventures into Science

starthere5starthere6

To those who haven't noticed the top posts (and only check feeds for new posts), I announce it here as well.

Raphael sent me some pics of her. Thanks very much! I previously updated some pics with higher resolution. There are 3 clips on YouTube (the new British one with a better quality). To me the clips are more of interest (moving images though, also sitting scenes).

Most pics are close ups (of parts of the overalls) or her face. I thought that she would wear different bibs of different colors but she didn't.

Maybe someone is interested in the robot Konrad which is on pic 2. Few or no complete pics on the web. Rare series and few infos. Not even on IMDb. (UK, 1983)

Not bad. But I don't like green bibs and prefer males anyway. 2 more pics on the main entry. I think no need for more pics. Most also looking similar. She still looks younger to me.

Is her full name written at the end credits?

Main entry (rating 5-6)

/2011/07/13/start-here-adventures-into-science/

No comments: