Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Dream #13: VHS catalogue (girl)

Another short dream (I had a longer one, but not involving bibs). In the dream, I read a thin VHS catalogue / booklet and found a VHS (double feauture film) called Freundinnen (girl friends). The cover showing headshots till chests of 2 teen girls, the one on the left wearing black bibs (bib at high position). I think a red blouse.

I wanted to know her name (for blogging ?), the pages of the catalouge flipped further (not by me ? or maybe I just searched) but luckily I found another pic of them (not showing bibs) but her name. I think, I woke up and had first problems remembering the name. First name is Angelica or similar. But I think, I'm sure of the last name starting with L (I know it completely). Next day, I searched on IMdB. There are some movie titles with that title, but none fits. And no actress with that name. Obviously again fictional.

In reality, I recently saw many cover images online.

I had similar dreams with (missing) names, and a movie poster is similar like a VHS cover

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/03/dream-11-movie-poster-rating-8.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2018/10/info-923-dreams.html

No comments: