Friday, March 25, 2022

Dream #11: Movie poster rating 8

Another brief scene and dream involving blogging. This time I could remember parts of the movie title.

In the dream I was working at a small center, unknown purpose, maybe school, sports and obviously a cinema upstairs. (So I'm grown up). I was responsible for locking the doors. I had problems with the doors, then I manged to lock the doors. I wasn't sure if I should lock the doors, but I thought that the visitors would have keys. Then I saw a group of teen boys who want to enter, so I opened the door for them. I explained to them, that I had problems and that was due to my glasses, but they don't believe me. They went upstairs.

Later I went upstairs (not sure if this is the same building). On the left there was a movie poster showing an older farm boy standing in bibs, a bit chubby. I know the movie title. 2 words, the 1st word is Bavi. The 2nd word (I don't remember when waking up) has 3 syllables, maybe starting with "V" (Vanderbilt, Vandermann ?). But obviously this is a fictional movie. I was walking further, but then I think, I would give rating 8 (instead of ~5, I had on my A-Z list in my dream) instead of posting the Our Gang Update 3 post.

One movie which would fit a chubby boy and I considered updating is this, rating 6

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/03/good-old-boy-delta-boyhood.html

An earlier dream about a fictional TV series, but there I didn't remember the title

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/05/info-1245-dream-5-cz-tv-series.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2018/10/info-923-dreams.html

No comments: