Tuesday, April 5, 2022

¡Ala... Dina!


Sitcom, 63 ep
Year: 2000-2002
Year in film: 2000s ?
Country: Spain
Who in bibs: girl ~11, woman
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low-
Rating:  4/10
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this girl at school in ep 10 in long, beige bibs, also sitting rear view.

I found this title on the age transformation site (pic not showing bibs, later I found a little girl in a pink bibs-like dress there). There was a handsome boy and I had good experiences with sitcoms, so I've checked some few episodes and luckily found this.

More episodes needs to be checked.

Rating ~4 for now. But I assume few scenes if any.

I have checked all movies on the age transformation site (none with bibs). Now I'm checking the TV series.

Update: Also a lady and girl in skirtalls/dress (and boys in shiny shorts)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/04/update-ala-dina.html

No comments: