Sunday, March 13, 2022

Update: My Dog Skip



I have rechecked this movie (currently rating 7) and uploaded some new pics (3 new ones). I had larger pics incl. pic 3 on wordpress but haven't re-uploaded them here as the 2011 and 2012 posts all still had pics. 

Pic 1 showing a chubby boy (which is most often shown in bibs) at ~31 minutes. Bib at very low position. Buttoned, overlapping straps. Also sitting on grass and on stomach with the other boys piled over him. Football scene. Also in a sleeveless white shirt at 8.

Pic 2 showing Frankie Muniz sitting in bibs at 26. Bib at very high position (also when standing). Rear view simple straps (same as the chubby boy). Pic 3 girl sitting, unnown time.

Pic 4 at 30 minutes showing next the chubby boy also one other in bibs (far left). Classroom rear view showing another boy in the front row at leats in blue suspenders, but front view not showing bibs. There might be another boy on right in the last row. I think also outside school.

Unpictured: the chubby boy also at 56 with an open jacket.

I don't like simple straps and I don't like Frankie Muniz. Rating would be 6 nowadays. But several scenes, several actors including the girl, quite good plot. So still leaving it 7.

Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-dog-skip.html





No comments: