Saturday, March 12, 2022

Kung-fu master! (1988)

 


Romance, Jane Birkin
Year: 1988
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: France
-Who in bibs: girl ~ 16 ?
-Available on DVD: yes?
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this older teen girl (supporting actress) in dark blue bibs near the beginning. Sweater bound over her hips.

I haven't seen the complete movie recently, but I don't assume more bibs scenes. Great plot about a lady (Jane Birkin), falling in love with a young boy. Aka "Little Love". Directed by Agnes Varda. Also starring Charlotte Gainsbourg (probably not in bibs).

For the bibs scene rating ~3-4 for now. Movie itself much higher.

I also have re-uploaded 2 pics of this movie, girls, rating 4

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2013/03/shadow-zone-my-teacher-ate-my-homework.html

No comments: