Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Dog Skip

Frankie Muniz and a dog in Mississippi of the 1940s
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: 1940s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Willie 9, other boys ~13, girl ~10
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, TV recording
-Bib occurrence: medium+
-Rating:  7/10
-Rating: *******
-Comment: Frankie Muniz (left picture) wears bib overalls with suspenders (no back bib piece), + a fat boy (right picture) + a girl. Muniz is best known for the series Malcolm in the Middle. But he was also acting nice in here. I remember that the girl has dark blue bibs (non Jeans). The best bibs are these from the fat boy. But I also like the whole family movie.

Vid removed as it had been deleted on YouTube, probably was a trailer.

Update: completely rechecked. More pics including the girl. At least one other boy in bibs at school. Occurrence was low -> medium+. Adding tags sitting f+m,

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/03/update-my-dog-skip.html

No comments: