Thursday, May 14, 2020

Info 1282: Import finished. 4231 posts.

Today, I finished importing the new posts including pics from blog 2. Including yesterday's 215 posts (today there were just 11 missing). With the previously published 113 posts of yesterday, there were 328 posts with pics (~95 % manual uploads rating 10-7).

I have the better A-Z lists without the space lines. Most of the new posts are duplicates but with updated texts (more episodes) and larger, partial other pics.

Most internal links like updates/episodes are wrong, but I think, I will remove the older duplicates.
The date of the new posts is 2020. Often I have noted the name of the 1st pic containting the date, but pics were often later replaced.

Please make a blog search when missing posts.

The info numbering is partially wrong, especially the 1st info numbers. Info #1 must be at least twice or 3 times available from the different blogs, so with different contents. Some info posts I haven't published. The amount will decline when removing duplicates, but I try to continue with 1283.

After removing the duplicates, I will recheck all pics rating 10-7. There might be some pics missing, especially rating 7 (mainly Sep 2017-Mar 2020).
Currently, I mainly have just one pic in each post. Some posts or lists have none like the Cebollitas list by color. But larger pics are in the episode posts.

The early original posts here (2011/2012) might have some newer tags missing. Eg. teens instead of teen boy or teen girl. And I think tags like sitting and wet.

Blog 2 or it's posts will be deleted or hidden (to maintain the new images) in a few days.

No comments: