Thursday, May 14, 2020

Info 1281: dream #6 US salesman

Another dream. One of the last post, I published yesterday was the previous dream. Could be coincidence.
Again very brief. Just 2 scenes, but probably this is the full plot. Sorry, when this is not that interesting. I had 2 more, a bit longer dreams later in the morning and some very brief scenes while awake/half awake, but not bibs related.

1st scene: I'm running with an US salesman on a squared German sports field. He's right to me.
I think, I've invited him. But maybe he was already in Germany.
While running, I 1st talked to him in German that I'm interested in "overalls" (as he know ?). Then asked, if he understoods German. No.
Then I repeated it in English. I talked not loud so that the others can't here it, although far away.
While running, I'm holding at least 2 ads newspapers with my notes.
At least I have informations for him but maybe originally it was me who wants informations.
We are leaving the field.

2nd scene: Nearby city. I have 2 sources about overalls movies written on the papers. I had troubles finding and reading my notes.
Then I told him about an ABC list (weblink ?) (Probably not my Afterschool list, a new list ?)
Probably I also found my 2nd list. The salesman is very interested in my infos, I think he would write down them but he wants my original notes.

There was one DVD advertised on a red paper (probably the largest German electronics chain) and I made a circle around the DVD. The salesman wondered, why I would buy that DVD. I said that I perhaps considering a purchase. It was an US movie, probably 80s or 90s, maybe an 80s comedy film.
I don't remember the exact title. I think a long title, at least 4 or 5 words. And a photo of some people, maybe a family or some friends on it.
I don't know this movie as I considered buying and probably the salesman know it and obviously not containing bibs scenes. So it was not important
within the dream but coincidentely on the paper and when awake I'm sure that the movie doesn't exist.
Probably I gave him my notes.


Conclusion: Time setting obviously not long time ago. I'm grown-up. Before Covid-19.
I don't remember if I got money or if there was an information exchange. Why would someone fly from the US for just 2 notes? Can't be worth much.

No comments: