Friday, April 24, 2020

Sugar Creek Gang #5 - Bob, Poetry continuity error


I regularly watch all 5 DVD over and over again, all rating 10. Currently vol #5 Teacher Trouble, which is my least favourite one, still watching it.

At the beginning, there are the Till brothers shown, sitting and standing, both in light blue bibs. One scene later at the school, Big Bob's bibs are much darker. But I think both are the same brand or even pair. Although the fabrics appear lighter in the sun, either it's a different pair or being washed and bleached.  I have some more entries of them, showing Bob's bibs darker.

I like chubby boys, but somehow not Poetry. But that's how the character is. I think, in the B-roll is shown, that he has a pillow under his shirt. But maybe not always. He often has his right side buttons open and the bibs are quite baggy and the bib at low position. I don't like Bob nor Poetry, but I prefer Poetry's bibs rather than Bob's very worn and baggy ones. I don't like much Tom either.

On pic 1 at home, Poetry wore a different pair and he looks older and nicer here. The bib pocket has 2 additional seams and rivets. In the same scene, when entering and leaving the house, he has a different pair (pic 3). Some more pics entering and leaving the house (stairs, front+rear) on the character list.

Some more continuity errors in film#2.

/2017/06/22/sugar-creek-gang-characters/

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2017/06/sugar-creek-gang-5-teacher-trouble.html

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2011/01/sugar-creek-gang.html

pic scg5poetry 5/18

No comments: