Friday, April 24, 2020

Update: Super Boy, Festigal


Yesterday, I reached this post with Tom Avni (rating 8). I prefer rechecking complete movies and as I first had problems finding a stream, I took the larger pics from Felix for the main entry (2+1 new pic).

Then I considered buying a DVD but it's OOP. I finally found a complete stream under the Hebrew title but in a bad image quality and hardsubs. A typical family/comedy/crime film and rather few, but very good scenes (1st 15 minutes only) and mainly headshots. There's also one girl at school in bibs but headshot and from a distance (pic 5 on the right).

There's also a music clip/trailer on YouTube where his bibs appear dark blue (pic in main entry) and a live performance with around 10 teen girls dancing in light blue shortalls behin him (pic 2). Pic 4 showing an updated pic of Festigal (1997), also a girl in green bibs.

Main entry still rating 8

/2013/09/20/super-boy/

/2014/09/15/festigal-1997/

pic 11/17


No comments: