Friday, April 24, 2020

Sugar Creek Gang #5 - Poetry, part 2


The final update (for now) of this final movie.

Poetry's bibs at the end (pic 1) appear very faded. A bit earlier, they appeared much darker, almost raw denim. I already confirmed at least 2 different pairs and continuity errors. Still not sure if this is a 3rd pair or the 2nd. It might just be the light and the limitations of the non-pro camera (which is shown in the DVD extras). In the sun or backlit, the colors are often different also compared to the others. I have to recheck the extras for that (different camera and different light/angles).

Some great and funny scenes, but somehow my least favourite.

Pic 4 is photoshopped. I swapped the heads of Dragonfly and Little Jim. I tried some more photoshopping, like changing only parts like the hair or the eyes, but that is too spooky. Especially Little Jim with short hair. Another possibility is morphing. Either combining 2 different persons or 2 pics of the same (young and old, if available or even boy and girl, like the sister). But I haven't done this for years.

I still hope for a remake.

/2017/06/28/sugar-creek-gang-5-teacher-trouble/

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2020/04/sugar-creek-gang-5-bob-poetry.html

/2011/01/05/sugar-creek-gang/

No comments: