Friday, November 2, 2018

Update: Dennis the Menace (1959)

dennisthemenace-s1e1dennisthemenace-dennisandthebike

By coincidence, I stumbled on this series (YouTube recommendation). Some clips are in very poor image quality (very light). Other clips seems too dark. And so do his bibs. Probably it's always the same pair (or they had some spare ones). Some nice sitting scenes and the fabric seems of very thin cotton.

Bibs are quite roomy, legs are a bit flared. Bib at quite high position.

I don't have the time to check all 146 episodes. Pic 1 from s1e1. Pic 2 from s1e16, pic 3 from s2e5, pic 4 from s2e4,

Also soon on my bedroom and Western blogs. Great series and handsome actor. I used to watch it on English in the 90s.

Main entry, currently rating 3 (maybe now ~4). I don't like the rear.

/2011/03/28/dennis-the-menace/

dennisthemenace-thestockcertificate

dennisthemenace-dennisandthehampher

No comments: