Friday, November 2, 2018

Die Kinder vom Alstertal - season 1 - over a man's shoulder



I have briefly rechecked all 13 episodes of season 1 and some few of season 2. Some more interesting scenes.

Pic 2 showing Kiki in long, blue bibs being carried in s1e7.

Pic 1 Lisa in longer, dark blue, maybe non-jeans shortalls in s1e5. I think only this brief scene of interest. Also in those shortalls cycling and more scenes in s1e10 (see other entries).

Pic 3 showing Tobias. Also Merle and Niklas in Lederhosen (I missed on my Lederhosen blog and only noticed both in sailor suits).

Pic 4 showing Kiki cycling in long, blue bibs. Also in longer, beige shortalls in s1e8 and also in season 2, s2e5.

Main entries, rating 5 (handsome 12 yo singer Timo but not in bibs, also on most my other blogs)

/2011/01/14/die-kinder-vom-alstertal/

No comments: