Friday, October 19, 2018

Info 925: dream #1 Sugar Creek Gang play

I found my (German) notes of my first dream involving bibs, but obviously there were few or no bibs scenes. And that's the reason, why I haven't posted it. I found another dream (at the end).

May 30, 2016.

Location: A small, open air cinema in Germany. Small town. Unknown location.

This is the 2nd event. Each time, 2 (new) movies are combined. And this time new actors. I'm sitting on a bench in a row (square place stage, elevated on wood?). Almost full audience. The Till brothers are coming, sitting down by the audience. But they are much older. Applause. One of the Till brothers is suddenly an old man with grey, short hair and talking to us. The movie poster showing the movie title and heads of the actors. All unknown. One boy on it has quite long hair (not the Tills ?). A man giving out leaflets, 20x30 cm. Mainly to those 2 (rows ?) sitting at the edges of the audience. It's obviously about that these have to play as supporting actors. The stage play is maybe in front of a movie screen?

I'm happy, that I haven't been chosen to be a supporting actor. Later, a man throwing his leaflet into the audience. Hours, before the stage play began, there were some problems. But the evening is long. We are outside the theater area going north towards it. I remember the first event with poor management. Not even a mobile toilet for that many visitors. Later, or earlier, I'm backstage in a narrow, long corridor. It's so small that I can just pass with my long musical instrument. One door on the right opens. So I can't pass. There's another young musician practicing. Then I left the building. On south there was another room (am I coming from that?) Manager? Audition? Stage?

End of my notes. No more background infos. I haven't checked what I did and post back then. I often watch the Sugar Creek Gang movies and own some books. Maybe I can remember more of it later or even continue that dream.

Another double dream on Nov 6, 2017.

First part not involving bibs. 2nd part is set on an island or beach. A shirtless woman in dark bibs underwater near a boat. There's a husband and son on the right (on the beach ?). Am I going to tell the son the story?

In a garden, 2 women (my mom and sister ?) watching a movie on TV (4:3 full screen) showing bibs scenes. I try to memorize the time position of the woman in bibs for my blog. It was 1h22. I don't want that the women realize my action. The movie was called "Coogie" or similar. Romance?

Later or at the end, I'm watching alone a DVD outside, elsewhere. A woman approaches, asking me, why I'm watching these poor movies. Luckily, she haven't noticed the bibs scenes. I'm leaving, fetching some more DVDs. There's one more scene later, about flooding and drowning but not involving bibs scenes. List/1st entry of the dreams

/2018/10/19/info-923-dreams/

 

No comments: