Friday, October 19, 2018

Info 924: dream #3 kissing lady

casparaspiritedbeginning2

My 3rd dream involving overalls and partly blogging content. (For more, general infos and the 2 other dreams, see the previous post). Longer dream 1 coming soon.

dream 3 19. Oct. 2018 ~2h
Setting at least first inside a larger building. Maybe at a film set, maybe a corridor, maybe at an US school. Or a corridor of an US house with bedrooms attached, I found some days ago. (Was it "Misty (1961)?, see Western and Pigtails blog). Setting could be later suddenly outside, maybe at a (pool) party. Maybe I mixed up different stuff like locations and people. Yesterday there was "Bares für Rares (Abendshow)" with an 18 yo boy and 3 girls, I think with a hugging scene. And butts (but no bibs).

In the dream there was a young lady/actress, around 20 yo. Maybe (similar) like the one from Caspar: A Spirited Beginning (pictured), I posted yesterday. And I haven't seen any other movie or overalls pics that day. She was tall (taller than me).
There were some other people around, maybe only young men. She French kissed a guy showing her back to me. I wanted to touch her butt. Or did I? Although she was thin and wore light blue, tight bibs.
My mom was there and about to go. Wide opening the door. Either she or someone else behind her filming us. But probably she left then.
The kissing girl turned around, embracing me and wildly French kissed me for several seconds.
But I had a chewing gum in my mouth what she doesn't like and I also had problems to breath. In reality, I don't chew chewing gums.
I can't remember more or woke up.

I used to write down important dreams and also write down a conclusion at the end. What did I do the night before? What movies have I seen, what books, I've read. Is there any conncection between reality/past and the dream? Often unclear, how old was I in the dream. Often it seems, like it is nowadays, and I often have a car, but friends are often still young like in my childhood. Surprisingly, most people and locations are completely unknown and new.

/2018/10/19/info-923-dreams/

No comments: