Wednesday, July 19, 2017

La baleine blanche


Documentary series, Floating school, 6 ep
Year: 1987
Year in film: 1980s
Country: France, Germany
Who in bibs: boy ~17 ?
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no, partly TV recordings
Bib occurence: very low ?
Rating:  4/10 *
Rating: ****
Comment: At least one older teen boy in dark blue bibs. I recently found a short clip on one of my VHS tapes and made a screenshot, but forgot to save it, as I was busy and happy, having found one of my unknown movies. This is not on the same tape and I currently don't have the time to check all my tapes again.

The pic shown is an older pic and maybe it's the boy on the right wearing bibs. At least with a similar haircut, but maybe another, older boy, maybe from the team or a local boy. Definitely not the blonde boy on the left. First I thought, that it's from "Phares d'ouest" (rating 6), but I have checked all episodes of that online.

I only have a very brief scene with the boy in bibs walking and standing (outside the ship) and either headshot, pics of the legs or from a distance. So it's not worth much, posting a pic. He was accompanied by a younger boy kneeing on the ground but not wearing bibs.

Rating 3-4 for now for the bibs scenes, much higher for the series. Some nice scenes, similar to Phares d'ouest and Fleur de Lampaul - Jeunes marins reporters. The blonde boy also wearing purple shorts (but not shiny shorts). I assume very few bibs scenes.

I also found 2 more headshots of an Australian boy of an unknown movie on my shiny shorts blog. Can anybody help there?

I found my clip

/2017/08/01/update-la-baleine-blanche/

No comments: