Thursday, July 20, 2017

Update: Power Rangers

powerrangers-nn2powerrangers-nn1

During the replacement of the tiny pics, what I either haven't found for this series or the quality was too bad, I found these 2 new pics. I had problems finding good scenes. Either too fast movements or headshots or from a distance. Also few boys in bibs. But I already have some good pics.

Pic 1 is from a YouTube clip call Katherine's morphs. Pic 2 "unmorphed fight with help from Pre-Ranger Rocky) should be from Mighty Morphin s2e26.

I still don't know all episodes of all 19 series+movies.

Main entries f,m rating 6, best probably in Power Rangers Turbo

/2012/03/18/power-ranger-series/

/2014/02/28/mighty-morphin-power-rangers/

/2012/01/11/power-rangers-turbo/

I also have an interesting pic of another lady on my shiny shorts blog.

No comments: