Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Böser Wolf

boeserwolf

Crime film in 2 parts
Year: 2016
Year in film: 2010s
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: girl 14
Available on DVD: yes ?
I own: no, partly TV recording
Bib occurence: very low ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: A 14 yo teen girl in blue bibs. Very short bib, bib at very low position.

Has been aired yesterday. but I only have seen the last minute of part 2 (pictured).

I have partly checked the rest (at high speed) and haven't found more scenes.

I don't know her name. Bestselling novel by Nele Neuhaus. Full title: Böser Wolf - Ein Taunuskrimi. Starring Jenny Elvers.

I don't like these kind of "bibs".

Rating 3. Both parts can be watched on the ZDF mediathek.

Coming next: First updates of Anderland. There's also at least one woman. No perfect scenes yet. Most kids are also very young.

1 comment:

dale0010 said...

Not on this topic, but a good link from BBC News.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-35188214