Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Lone Hand (1953)


Western starring Joel McCrea
Year: 1953
Year in film: 1870
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Joshua ~13
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: Jimmy Hunt ("Cheaper By the Dozen" (1950) "Belles on Their Toes" (1952), Invaders From Mars, My Brother Talks to Horses) in typical brown or purple faded western bibs (backside simple suspenders, bib at low position)) and beige cap. I think only few scenes at the beginning of the movie, also a good sitting scene. Later riding but not in bibs.

Finally another western and even with an older boy. No entry yet on my western blog. On the colorized lobby card his bibs are blue. As usual I only have checked it partly and at high speed. The next broadcasting I will check it more closely.

Maybe not bad, but I prefer blue bibs. Directed by George Sherman and starring Barbara Hale, Alex Nicol and James Arness. DVD offers are obviously DVDr. Now obviously officially on DVD.

So rating 4 for now only. Rating (4)-5 on my western blog.

/2014/05/24/list-31-westerns-and-pre-1900s-movies-with-overalls/

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2018/08/update-lone-hand-1953.html

No comments: