Thursday, January 14, 2016

P.O.E. Poetry of Eerie

poepoetryofevil2poepoetryofevil

Poe short film collection
Year: 2011
Year in film: 2010s
Country: Italy
Who in bibs: "The Daughter" ~24
Available on DVD: yes
I own: yes
Bib occurence: low
Rating:  3/10
Rating: ***
Comment: Laura Gigante in olive bibs. One strap loose. Also rear view. Sleeveless black shirt underneath. Short film "The Sphinx" (~15 minutes).

This BD is a collection of 13 short films based on Edgar Allan Poe's works made by 15 directors. Most are made very poor and set in modern times. "The Black Cat" is even claymation.

She's tall and thin and I don't like olive bibs. And rather few (good) scenes. But could be worse.

Rating 3-4.

Another Anderland update coming next.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Please no illegal links. I'm able to search for movies myself. I'm currently too busy for checking Beethoven.